Come Stay With Us
Every room has a private balcony facing Lake Huron to enjoy the sunrise and view of Mackinac Island.
- Twelve Guest Kayaks
- Horseshoe Pits
- Large Gazebo
- Guest Hammocks
- Heated Indoor Pool
- Two Whirlpool Spas and Sauna
- Exercise Room
- Laundry Facility
- Hot Breakfast Bar
See what our customers have to say
“This place is absolutely beautiful, Beachfront, fire pits, hammocks and free kayaking. What more could you ask for? Along with a Great view of Mackinac Island. Staff is super friendly and accommodating along with the friendly maintenance staff. Rooms are a bit old fashion but clean and welcoming. They fit the scene perfectly. Will absolutely by back!” Amy Lundmark
- Every Room Faces Lake Huron
- Every room Has a Private Balcony
- Over 700 Feet of Beach Shoreline
- Standard Rooms (Queen Beds)
- Suites with King Bed
- Hot Tub Spa Rooms
- Two room Suites
- Adjoining Rooms
- Accessible Rooms
- Nearby access to UP trail system.
- Walking distance or short drive to all local area attractions & restaurants.
- Discount Shepler’s Ferry Tickets – Adult $26, Child $14 – Cash Only.
- Free shuttle service to Ferry docks and local casino (Kewadin).
- Discount coupons available for local attractions (Mackinac Money Bag).
- View the St. Ignace event calendar for a full list of local area events.